A. Body length
- Lay your current t-shirt flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the t-shirt to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current t-shirt flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the t-shirt to the right of the t-shirt.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)|
|XS||65 (25.5)||42 (16.5)|
|S||67 (26.3)||44 (17.3)|
|M||69 (27.1)||46 (18.1)|
|L||71 (27.9)||48 (18.9)|
|XL||73 (28.7)||50.5 (19.8)|
|2XL||75.5 (29.7)||52 (20.5)|
|3XL||77.5 (30.5)||54 (21.2)|
|4XL||79.5 (31.3)||56.5 (22.2)|