A. Sleeve Length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front facing up.
- Extend the right sleeve out to the side and smooth it out as much as possible.
- Start the tape measure at the right end of the collar band, just in place where the collar attaches to the right sleeve of the jersey (check the sizing image above).
- Pull the tape measure taut to the end edge of the cuff on the sleeve.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jersey to the right of the jersey.
C. Body length
- Lay your current playing jersey flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)||C – CM (IN)|
|XS||48.5 (19)||76 (23)||66.5 (26)|
|S||50.5 (19.75)||80 (31.5)||68.5 (27)|
|M||53 (20.75)||83 (32.5)||71.5 (28)|
|L||55 (21.5)||85 (33.5)||74.5 (29.25)|
|XL||57 (22.5)||87 (34)||78 (30.5)|
|2XL||59 (23.25)||89 (35)||81 (31.75)|
|3XL||62 (24.25)||90 (35.5)||84.5 (33.25)|
|4XL||65 (25.5)||92 (36)||88.5 (34.75)|