A. Body length
- Lay your current jacket flat on a hard surface with the front of the jacket facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jacket to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current jacket or sweatshirt flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jacket, which should be between the armpits of the jacket,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jacket to the right of the jacket.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)|
|XS||65 (25.5)||53 (20.8)|
|S||67 (26.3)||55 (21.6)|
|M||70 (27.5)||58 (22.8)|
|L||72 (28.3)||62 (24.4)|
|XL||73 (28.7)||65 (25.6)|
|2XL||76 (29.9)||67 (26.3)|
|3XL||78 (30.7)||71 (28)|
|4XL||80 (31.5)||74 (29.1)|