C. Body length
- Lay your current singlet flat on a hard surface with the front of the singlet facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the singlet to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current singlet flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the singlet, which should be between the armpits of the singlet,
- Measure straight across from the left of the singlet to the right of the singlet.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)|
|XS||64 (25.2)||41 (16)|
|S||66 (26)||43.5 (17)|
|M||68 (26.8)||46 (18)|
|L||70.5 (27.8)||48.5 (19)|
|XL||73 (28.7)||51 (20)|
|2XL||75 (29.5)||53.5 (21)|
|3XL||77 (30.3)||56 (22)|
|4XL||79.5 (31.3)||58 (22.8)|