A. Body length
- Lay your current tshirt flat on a hard surface with the front of the jersey facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the jersey to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current tshirt flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the jersey, which should be between the armpits of the jersey,
- Measure straight across from the left of the jersey to the right of the jersey.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)|
|XS||67.5 (26.6)||46 (18.1)|
|S||70 (27.5)||48.5 (19)|
|M||72 (28.3)||51 (20)|
|L||74 (29.1)||55 (21.6)|
|XL||76.5 (30.1)||57.5 (22.6)|
|2XL||78.5 (30.9)||60.5 (23.8)|
|3XL||81 (31.9)||63.5 (25)|
|4XL||83 (32.7)||67 (26.4)|