A. Body length
- Lay your current longsleeve flat on a hard surface with the front of the longsleeve facing up,
- Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the sleeve and measure straight down the middle of the front of the longsleeve to the hem at its longest point.
B. Chest width
- Lay your current longsleeve flat on a hard surface,
- Find the widest part of the longsleeve, which should be between the armpits of the longsleeve,
- Measure straight across from the left of the longsleeve to the right of the longsleeve.
If in doubt, or in-between sizes, choose bigger size!
|Size||A – CM (IN)||B – CM (IN)|
|XS||67.5 (26.6)||45 (18.1)|
|S||69 (27.5)||47 (19)|
|M||71 (28.3)||49 (20)|
|L||73 (29.1)||52 (21.6)|
|XL||75 (30.1)||56 (22.6)|
|2XL||78 (30.9)||59 (23.8)|
|3XL||81 (31.9)||63.5 (25)|
|4XL||83 (32.7)||67 (26.4)|